The secret behind Divyashakti Granites’ capability of providing a full line of functional, elegant and enduring granites in more than 150 striking colors and patterns is simple: a keen eye and the will to go to the remotest corners of the earth to select stones that own compelling beauty and everlasting value. Mr. NHH Prasad, Executive Director, Divyashakti Granites, is an inimitable expert at selecting raw material of unquestionable quality and manages efficient processes that meet the most complex design and fabrication challenges with innovative solutions. Qualified geologists from India ensure that only material certified by them enters the factory.
- Large blocks of granite weighing as much as 60 tons are transported from the quarries from across the world
- Blocks are cut and reduced to slabs upto size of 11 ft. x 6 ½ ft. (as per the international market requirements)
- The slabs are then polished in multiple processes beginning with grinding that involves a very rough course diamond polish followed by an epoxy process that enhances the colour and texture. They are grinded and polished with more finer grade abrasives to give a final finish.
- Fully polished slabs are then packed in wooden crates, loaded into containers and shipped around the world
- Upon reaching the Company’s warehouses, the granite is delivered to several worktop companies that cut and polish the stone according to customer requirements